Daylight savings confused my leaf??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairyCairy

So this issue has been ongoing for a couple of weeks and I have not been able to figure it out.
For some reason my charge timer thinks it is one day earlier.
I have charge timer 1 set for 80% and charge timer 2 set to 100%. Usually when I get home I plug in and let my leaf reach 80%. On days where I am commuting more then 25 miles and don't want to charge during the day I set timer 2 to come on at one am so that when I leave a four am I am at 100% and my leaf was not there very long. This usually works out so that when i arrive at work I am just below eighty percent, it's literally all down hill on the way to work.
My clock is set to the right time zone and time and my screen shows the right day. How ever when I get to my charge timer screen it says next scheduled charge timer and shows yesterday. Like today is show Sunday charge timer 1.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Hairy

Need some clarification:
1) are you talking about the center console clock (controlled by GPS) or eyebrow clock (set manually)?
2) are setting DST, etc. in the center console or driver instrument cluster?

I've been having the same problem. I've started setting the timer for a day before I need it to get the charge I need because I can't figure out how to correct this. The clock is set to the correct time zone, day and time, and daylight savings is turned on auto in the menu. Also the dash will display the time to 80% charge when the timer for 100% charge is set for that day, unless I set the 100% charge timer for the previous day as well.

Could this possibly be caused by a start time set at midnight or +/- an hour from there? You might try removing start times altogether and using just an end time. I find that works very well, and is less confusing.

It sounds like there may be a bug in the software somewhere, but perhaps this would be a bypass for it.

Ray

Back