dash saying: i-key error, stop vehicle, visit dealer

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trentr

Hi,

It seems that this cable is causing my LEAF to beep continuously with the following errors. This happened when I was driving today. I had the cable for about two weeks now. It was fine, until now. The LEAF was still completely operational however with all these errors:

i-key error, stop vehicle, visit dealer. Bunch of yellow lights turned on.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ZN0JKG/ref=ox_ya_os_product" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I pulled over and took the cable out of the port and the beeping stopped. I then plugged in my ODB2 directly and no beep, and LEAFSpy works fine. I did this a couple of times, same results. Unfortunately, I forgot to get the error codes from LEAFSpy. :cry:

The LEAF is in the dealer now overnight minus LEAFspy setup(they are not aware of it). They were closing when I got there so I will find out more tomorrow. Any idea what this might be?

trentr

trentr said:
I pulled over and took the cable out of the port and the beeping stopped. I then plugged in my ODB2 directly and no beep, and LEAFSpy works fine. I did this a couple of times, same results. Unfortunately, I forgot to get the error codes from LEAFSpy. :cry:

The LEAF is in the dealer now overnight minus LEAFspy setup(they are not aware of it). They were closing when I got there so I will find out more tomorrow. Any idea what this might be?
No, since I have been using the exact same cable since June 2, 2013 and have never had a problem.

Back