Current Chevy Volt Deals in SoCal. MSRP - ???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eHelmholtz

I just convinced my brother to get a Chevy Volt! He lives in southern California and he emailed about 10 dealerships in Orange and LA counties and all of them came back with MSRP or MSRP - $500. What deals are people getting on a new low emission Volt?

Thanks!

eHelmholtz said:
I just convinced my brother to get a Chevy Volt! He lives in southern California and he emailed about 10 dealerships in Orange and LA counties and all of them came back with MSRP or MSRP - $500. What deals are people getting on a new low emission Volt? Thanks!
Consider the same post on gm-volt.com where you may have a bigger "volt" price watching audience. Been interesting lately with the number of LEAF + Volt 2 car families, tho.

Thanks Scott - I will. I've been following the Volt forum without posting so this might be the perfect time!

Thanks for the suggestions. My brother just bought a fully loaded low emission Volt at Cerritos for invoice - $500 which is about $2500 to $3000 off MSRP.

eHelmholtz said:
Thanks for the suggestions. My brother just bought a fully loaded low emission Volt at Cerritos for invoice - $500 which is about $2500 to $3000 off MSRP.
That is excellent for a 'low emissions' version. It seems that CA sales are picking up again as inventories are being replenished after the shutdown and then being sold fairly quickly. We are seeing a lot of new posters on gm-volt.com from around the country. Hopefully LEAF sales have picked up as well. Perhaps you have some more brothers or sisters to influence <grin>. Nice job.

scottf200 said:
Consider the same post on gm-volt.com where you may have a bigger "volt" price watching audience. Been interesting lately with the number of LEAF + Volt 2 car families, tho.
Yep - I think we're about to become another such family. We tried to trade in my wife's Prius on a Volt last night. However, after 6 hours at the dealership we eventually left because we couldn't come to an agreement on trade-in value. So we're going to go check out a Volt at a different dealership tomorrow. If all goes well, we'll have a Leaf+Volt situation ourselves tomorrow.

adric22 said:
scottf200 said:
Yep - I think we're about to become another such family. We tried to trade in my wife's Prius on a Volt last night. However, after 6 hours at the dealership we eventually left because we couldn't come to an agreement on trade-in value. So we're going to go check out a Volt at a different dealership tomorrow. If all goes well, we'll have a Leaf+Volt situation ourselves tomorrow.
Way to go. Stick to your guns on the Prius as I'm sure they are in reasonably high demand because of their great MPGs and long term reliability.

Back