Carwings not working / data missing

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswilson

I know, I know - Carwings sucks and always has problems.

But numerous of us Leafers up here in Canada have blocks of days missing from our driving records over the last two weeks. I've called Nissan and they are "investigating" :lol:

Just wondering if anyone else in other parts of the world has had similar problems over the last couple of weeks?

jswilson said:
Just wondering if anyone else in other parts of the world has had similar problems over the last couple of weeks?

Nope. Just logged in and all my data is there.
Hope you find a satisfactory resolution.

It's down for me. Phone app says wrong username and password. Web says down for maintenance. Need to charge to 100% and Ireally don't feel like going outside to override.

Working fine for me in San Diego, CA. All my daily history data is there for the last year, too, even for days I had trouble logging into Carwings this winter to start pre-heating remotely.

TT

Update:
I am unable to login to CARWINGS -or- the Nissan User site (http://www.nissanusa.com/owners/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
Interesting

I am able to log into Carwing to check status, charge, etc, but have not had any data since Mar 17. There is no OK button to push for my 2013, and the data transmission tab is ON.

I'm having issues here in Australia too!

On trying to access the 'Info from Nissan' tab on the navi unit in the car it downloads the first 2/4 items, from memory my previous days kwh/km and my regional rating, then it freezes and the remaining 3/4 and 4/4 don't download and the unit resets after 5 seconds.

Hopefully it's an issue with Nissans uploading/downloading to the car as its the only option currently playing up for me.

It's a bit annoying because its the first thing I check every day when I jump in the car.

Back