Carwings Issue tonight?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

torgazm

Hello all,

For the first time, I cannot access carwings from my owners portal.

Notice

The service cannot be provided.
Please try it again or contact NISSAN.

Anyone else getting this?

Confirmed... the CARWINGS reporting site is down. (I've never seen it down before.) The rest of CARWINGS still functions, though... including interacting with the vehicle.

grommet said:
Confirmed... the CARWINGS reporting site is down. (I've never seen it down before.) The rest of CARWINGS still functions, though... including interacting with the vehicle.

i am surprised as long as you have had your car that you have never seen Carwings down before. its like nearly any internet entity. it will be inaccessible at times.

DaveinOlyWA said:
grommet said:

i am surprised as long as you have had your car that you have never seen Carwings down before. its like nearly any internet entity. it will be inaccessible at times.

Yeah first time I've seen it down, but I only poke around playing on the website once or twice a week.

Thanks for the updates!

for the first 2-3 months i checked Carwings at least 2-3 times a week but mostly in an effort to determine how they got their data and whether or not they were actually talking about my car ;)

but since then, its more like once a month or so.

edatoakrun said:
CW site is available now.

Still down for me... not a big deal though, I'll check on it tomorrow. I can always walk to the car and check on my Trees from the dashboard.

It's getting late, and Omaha shuts down early. Nite all....

Still down for me ... just checked twice, 8:50AM Central Time ... as others have said, can still connect with the car which is nice so I remotely can set the timer for the HVAC to turn on at the end of my work day (a hot day in Chicago after some great weather so we're not done with the heat quite yet) ... this is actually the first time I been hit with this message, usually just a 'page not found' when its down

Carwings%20down.jpg

EDIT: back up ~ 12:40PM Central

About three months ago was the last time for me... Pre-heating and cooling, and occasionally checking charge status, is about the only thing I use Carwings for these days...

DaveinOlyWA said:
but since then, its more like once a month or so.

Back