Calling 6RBB365 in Encinitas. Your Blink bill is $53!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
davewill said:
...Lots of people have done the same at the airport. It's still early times and people are not sure about charging etiquette. She will obviously learn that this was not a good plan, and doesn't deserve public ridicule.

I wish folks had kept her name private. Sure, drop her a friendly note and post about it, people here need to be aware of the issues, but identifying her publicly wasn't necessary.
Agreed--but the box got opened. Still, no rocks from my glass house. But I do remember the guy at the airport who was there for like 3 weeks hogging a charger spot at LAX. For what it is worth, at LAX I never charge, just park, until that benefit gets quashed.

Anyway, once I got a little note, likely feminine cursive writing, for parking in an EV only spot in Santa Monica Plac; twas dunning me for not charging and taking up a space so "they" could not charge, but what really had happened is another LEAF guy unplugged me when I needed a charge (who I also happened to catch in the act leaving with a claim that they misunderstood the lights indicating I was low on charge).

So there you have it... The note writer could have taken a pic of my car and plate, and put me in the stock and pillory here.

It IS a brave new world of the internet... Consideration of that means many things.

Back