California Infuses CVRP with $43M as of September 24, 2013

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bytrain

I'm hearing rumors on gm-volt.com that checks for approved CVRP rebates are not being issued in a timely manner right now. I've emailed for confirmation, but I'm hearing early December to maybe as late as January 2014 for rebate checks that were supposed to have been issued over the next two weeks.

I got an email from CVRP stating that they are experiencing a delay due to a prolonged transition into a new fiscal year (whatever that means :lol: ) as well as high volume of rebate applications. The check may send out 60 days after the approval email.

OK, after jumping the gun a tad this morning (I deleted that post), I'm now pleased to share that the CVRP has received their new funding from the ARB, and will immediately begin issuing checks for approved applications:

Michael,

Thank you for your e-mail. We just received new information from the Air Resources Board today that the funds are on their way and should arrive in our account later today or tomorrow. We will start disbursing the delayed checks immediately. Would you mind providing me with a link to the forum? We might be able to communicate this news to the forum users.

Your check should be on track and will be mailed to you within the 60-day waiting period, which ends on 11/12/2013.

I have been patiently waiting for my check so I can confirm a delay in receiving checks based on my experience. The 60 day window ended on 10/28/13 for me and still no check. I guess I'll try emailing [email protected] with my previous email from them attached and inquire what is going on with the rebate.

thanks for the info!

Back