Blue Leaf spotted in Redmond Town Center

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silentguy

I saw a Blue Leaf in Redmond Town Center parking lot.

It had a Rairdon sign in the license plate.

Is the owner on this forum ?

I'd like to talk to him/her.

I'm debating getting my Leaf from Rairdon when the time comes....

It wasn't me. Correct color, but not me, I'm sorry to say.

I'd LOVE to drive mine from Southern California to Washington State, but at this point, a trip to Santa Monica is the big adventure we're planning. :lol:

I would ask in the facebook group: Seattle Nissan Leaf Owners, if you get no replies here.

silentguy said:
I saw a Blue Leaf in Redmond Town Center parking lot.

It had a Rairdon sign in the license plate.

Is the owner on this forum ?

I'd like to talk to him/her.

Not mine either. I guess you didn't come to Leaf meet last weekend ?

You can PM me, if you want to any info ... or you can pose your questions here for everyone's benefit.

silentguy said:

Make sure you do your homework on them first. A lot of people have had problems dealing with them. To their credit, though, it seems like they're trying to make things better and start satisfying their customers.

I've been really pleased with Campbell Nelson up in Edmonds, as have a few other people I've talked to (both for the Leaf and other vehicles), and have also heard good things from people buying from Stadium in Seattle. I've heard from one person who bought from Yonker that said good things, but only one person isn't a very good sample size.

blorg said:
silentguy said:

Make sure you do your homework on them first. A lot of people have had problems dealing with them. To their credit, though, it seems like they're trying to make things better and start satisfying their customers.

I've been really pleased with Campbell Nelson up in Edmonds, as have a few other people I've talked to (both for the Leaf and other vehicles), and have also heard good things from people buying from Stadium in Seattle. I've heard from one person who bought from Yonker that said good things, but only one person isn't a very good sample size.

I saw the same Blue Leaf heading east on NE 80th Street near Rose Hill Elementary about 5:45 this evening. I immediately recognized it by the distinctive blue. I flashed my lights and waved as we passed. I guess they weren't expecting to see another Leaf as I didn't get a response.

I've been very happy with Campbell-Nelson both for purchase and the recent software upgrade.

I have a blue LEAF, with the big decals, but haven't been up near Rose Hill lately. Have been in a lot of places, though. Southcenter, Carnation, just bopping around town. Funny: in the few days after we got ours, my wife was out walking the dog and saw an identical one in our neighborhood. She wondered where I was going - then noticed that there were two people in the car! She's also seen another one nearby, this one without the decal.

I've had a good experience with Stadium Nissan. I went down to Rairdon before I know about Stadium, but wasn't impressed. They're just another dealer. Stadium seems to be different. I made another post about them here.

So whom did you patronize? And why?

I sure wish Stadium Nissan hadn't gone out of business. I think they were a really cool dealership.

I'm still trying to figure out where I should take my LEAF for servicing, now that they're gone.

OldCoot said:
So whom did you patronize? And why?

I sure wish Stadium Nissan hadn't gone out of business. I think they were a really cool dealership.

I'm still trying to figure out where I should take my LEAF for servicing, now that they're gone.

Well, I didnt get it at a Nissan dealer.

It's a used 2011 Leaf

It was at an Infiniti dealer.
Someone had traded it in on an Infiniti I think, or they got it at auction.

I also need to find someone to service my Leaf,
as I was told there is a service bulletin out for it.
What needs to be done on 2011 Leafs ?
Just a firmware upgrade ?

If anyone can recommend a Nissan dealer for service in North Seattle area let me know.

silentguy said:
Well, I didnt get it at a Nissan dealer.

It's a used 2011 Leaf

It was at an Infiniti dealer.
Someone had traded it in on an Infiniti I think, or they got it at auction.

I also need to find someone to service my Leaf,
as I was told there is a service bulleting out for it.
What needs to be done on 2011 Leafs ?
Just a firmware upgrade ?

If anyone can recommend a Nissan dealer for service in North Seattle area let me know.
The only service bulletin I am aware of is to correct grabby brakes, if you have them. Also, there is a software update if it has not already been applied.

I thought you got a fleet/rental vehicle? If you don't mind, it would be interesting to know what price a low mileage 2011 is commanding.
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10681

I do know that mine got a firmware upgrade when I took it in last time. I didn't know about the brakes thing. I've noticed that, and I'll ask a dealer when I finally pick one.

You may not get an answer as to which dealer on this thread, as I doubt many people will see it. Try searching the forum for related threads, especially the Buying/Leasing/Dealerships, General/Main, and Problems/Troubleshooting sections. If you can't find any recommendations, post a question in one of those.

silentguy said:

Campbell-Nelson up in Edmonds should treat you right for service.

But Nissan of the Eastside (Bellevue) has a service tech named Aaron who frequents the Seattle Area Nissan LEAF group on FB, and many folks on there have given him top reviews. He also provides some good info from time to time, often times before anyone else does.

Back