Beware if trading in or selling a Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnrhansen said:
You know I think just about everything is hard to sell right now. I'm trying to sell my Toyota pickup that my leaf replaced, and I'm having a hard time. I bought my leaf, and kind of messed up. I got too excited about it and the dealer screwed me. I'm still mad about it... but I met another car salesman who sells leafs while hiking one day and told him my particulars and he told me... yeah you got screwed. But then he said.. don't be mad anymore.. the deal is done. You have a good car, now all you have to do is enjoy it. I think that is good advice for you too. Lots of potholes out there for us to step into. You tripped in one. they get the best of all of us some time or another. Learn from your mistake and move on. Like he told me, you have a good car... enjoy it.

I can't even get my N scale layout to sell on CL, it's been on there for 2 months at bargain basement pricing.

OPECsux said:
I can't even get my N scale layout to sell on CL, it's been on there for 2 months at bargain basement pricing.
Maybe people are afraid the tiny little gasoline engines in the locomotives will cause fumes to build up in their house.

LTLFTcomposite said:
OPECsux said:
Maybe people are afraid the tiny little gasoline engines in the locomotives will cause fumes to build up in their house.

LOL, I only model modern diesel.

Back