Automatic air intake control.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tszukow

Hi all, There is "Automatic air intake control" mentioned in the manual P4-18 and P 4-19. By pressing and hold rec.air button for few seconds inside/outside circulation will be controlled automatically. I try it on few occasions and will never turn on or off itself. Any idea when and how this feature works?

Automatic air intake control is by default. It functions when you press auto and selects either fresh or recirculated air based on conditions. No need to press and hold. You may not notice it work in the winter because it will select fresh air to keep the windows from fogging whenever the heater or defroster are used. However, in the summer it will select recirc to initially cool the car down before switching to fresh.

I believe the press and hold function is for when you want it to go into automatic mode after having put it in manual by short press, which manually toggles between fresh and recirc.

I hope this helps. ;)

Thank you, no detail information in the manual, actually is other way around-I found this video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD1e0qF1BJk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 3.31 explain.

Back