August 2011 Delivery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reddy

I couldn't find a thread on this. Probably folks have resigned to "eventual" delivery. So, what's going on? Did my order get lost in rush to deliver vehicles to the bigger markets (like CA, AZ, Seattle, Portland)? I'm still waiting and several months past others who reserved and ordered about the same time as me.

Reddy.......and waiting for delivery sometime in August

I probably should add this stuff to my signature line like everyone else.

Reddy.............and waiting for delivery sometime in August
Reserved May 17, 2010
Ordered Jan 14, 2011

Reddy said:
I couldn't find a thread on this. Probably folks have resigned to "eventual" delivery. So, what's going on? Did my order get lost in rush to deliver vehicles to the bigger markets (like CA, AZ, Seattle, Portland)? I'm still waiting and several months past others who reserved and ordered about the same time as me.

Reddy.......and waiting for delivery sometime in August
There were a bunch of Jan-Feb orders that got delivered way ahead of older orders. I'd say August is not out of bounds for a Jan order like yours, although you have waited quite a while. Have you kept up with the dashboard? I'd have though you'd have a VIN number by this point. If the dashboard will allow you to access Carwings, you can get into the owner's portal and at least find your VIN. CS can also look it up for you.

Try this thread:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4908

Back