A Unifying Symbol for the Community...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great year 2012 is starting out as!! Looking forward for what's to come. Thank you so much for spreading the word!

I really want to follow you guys to see what you have coming next. Buuutttt... Your continuing practice of replying to two or three threads with exactly the same "thanks" is getting really annoying.

normcorriveau said:
I really want to follow you guys to see what you have coming next. Buuutttt... Your continuing practice of replying to two or three threads with exactly the same "thanks" is getting really annoying.
+1
I didn't want to sound like a curmudgeon by saying anything, but since you did...

Thanks for the feedback you guys. We have been involved in the automotive community for over 12 years and this is common practice on other forums. Sounds like we need to "take it down a notch". So we will. :)

windpoweredleaf said:
Thanks for the feedback you guys. We have been involved in the automotive community for over 12 years and this is common practice on other forums. Sounds like we need to "take it down a notch". So we will. :)
Or just make one thread to update with status, etc. And a different one for product updates. That way we can just ignore the status thread... I do appreciate your level of involvement. :)

GeekEV said:
windpoweredleaf said:
Or just make one thread to update with status, etc. And a different one for product updates. That way we can just ignore the status thread... I do appreciate your level of involvement. :)

Got it.

Here is a blog post I think you may enjoy: http://evbadges.com/blogs/blog/4155662-the-first-10-000-ev-miles-in-my-nissan-leaf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back