A day with the LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruimegas

I liked this new video about a day with the LEAF

Any comments?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEn97ygLlI8[/youtube]

Ha... I love the way he takes the Camero off the line! That might be a little... creative license, still looked cool!

amen Gudy. now i have been charging my Zenn in the garage for 3 years, but the Leaf is bigger and i hope its not longer than the Prius, because the Prius is a REALLY tight fit.

now that the Zenn is gone, i need to take the time to rearrange everything. only problem i have is all the power is on the one side. so cant move every thing. the freezer, tool bench etc. pretty much have to stay in the same place.

oh well, i can manage. it is a two car garage that only has to fit one car...

i think his entire life is based on environmental responsibility and sustainability. the recharge-ables, the farmers market; buy locally. (hopefully grown carbon neutral without petro based fertilizers) also the fun with friends that does not involve a carbon penalty, car pooling, etc.

DeaneG said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
i think his entire life is based on environmental responsibility and sustainability...

Wasn't that his Leaf flattening the lawn at the park?? ;)

absolutely not!!. for one thing the grass was not real. he was on a sound stage in front of a "green" screen. iow, the grass was fake, the car IS REAL!!

Loved it. Now that was a nice ad ... without being too 'greeny'.
Well, except for the little jaunt to the farmers market.
Very easy, breezy. No range anxiety here!

DaveinOlyWA said:
amen Gudy. now i have been charging my Zenn in the garage for 3 years, but the Leaf is bigger and i hope its not longer than the Prius, because the Prius is a REALLY tight fit.

now that the Zenn is gone, i need to take the time to rearrange everything. only problem i have is all the power is on the one side. so cant move every thing. the freezer, tool bench etc. pretty much have to stay in the same place.

oh well, i can manage. it is a two car garage that only has to fit one car...

The LEAF is 175" which is .6" shorter than your Prius.

The video is a great commercial and could be used here in U S especially here in California with our love for farmers markets 12 months out of the year

I was wondering what happened to that video!

It was in the big (bright) plasma screen loop at the San Diego Drive event lobby, along with the polar bear commercial.
(I thought the driving one was the better of the two. More info about the car in daily life.)

If nothing else, we get a feel for the expected level of Smug that a Leaf endows. :)

Back