2020 ZE1 odometer correction

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grundignz

I recently purchased a 2020 leaf that I think had been power spiked in someway. Instrument cluster dead and multimedia unit dead. I have replaced both from wreck and is working fine now but odometer is now displaying incorrect distance
Is there a tool/app that can change the odometer on a ZE1 from OBD port like you can on the earlier models??

Thanks

Yes, Nissan Connect. But you'll need a dealer to do it. Have you considered having someone perform component level repair on your original combination meter? With a working one to compare to it may be possible to repair it an resurrect the original speedometer.

If you're just going to throw it away anyway you're welcome to send it to me and I'll take a look. I'm in top of the South Island.

I recently purchased a 2020 leaf that I think had been power spiked in someway. Instrument cluster dead and multimedia unit dead. I have replaced both from wreck and is working fine now but odometer is now displaying incorrect distance
Is there a tool/app that can change the odometer on a ZE1 from OBD port like you can on the earlier models??

Thanks
'm not sure about a specific tool or app for changing the odometer on a ZE1 via the OBD port, but it might be worth reaching out to Nissan or searching online forums for potential solutions.

Back