2015 Leaf Hood Alignment Quality

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phatcat73

Just noticed a hood misalignment on my latest Leaf addition. Anyone else experience this and is this resolvable with a dealer visit?

photo1_zps2baf8b7c.jpg

Plenty of related treads:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Typical USA build quality. I wouldn't have bought my Leaf if I realized it was TN built before hand.

My hood was misaligned from purchase and was repaired in warranty. How does the rest of the hood align near the headlights? Possibly the whole hood be moved left to improve .

My Leaf (2012) doesn't have this problem, but I was testing a 2014 at the dealer that had this problem; pretty pronounced. I told them no way would I buy that particular specimen. (I ended up keeping my '12 anyway; too expensive to get out of my lease early just yet.)

Yes our car is mostly a good car but you must keep it through the lease period. I would like to get an RAV4 EV while they are still available but the 17K trade in value of my 37K Leaf SL Premium means that I will not be looking at another car until 2016. Let Nissan eat the poor resale value!

Back