2015 Georgia Lease Deals (Please post your details here)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walked out the door last night with the following 2-year VPP Leaf lease on a Model S w/ QC. Good thing because my 2013 Leaf lease ended yesterday.

"Out the Door" Payment was 1st Month's Payment plus Misc. Taxes: $217 + $56 = $273
217/month times 23 remaining payments = $4991
End of Lease Disposition Fee = $395
Total Lease Cost = 5695 + pending Georgia DMV tag fees

About $700 more expensive then the 2013 Leaf lease from April, 2013. But about the best deal I've seen over the last couple of months here locally in Atlanta on a 24 month lease.

Sonnylax, did you pay the $200 fee? I was recently told by someone that the state isn't charging it yet.

Autonation Nissan quoted me 229/month for 24 months but I haven't signed yet. The $217 is better!

@Venusian - could you please share who quoted you the 229 and for which model at Autonation?

Venusian said:
Sonnylax, did you pay the $200 fee? I was recently told by someone that the state isn't charging it yet.

The forthcoming $200 annual ZEV fee is part of the Georgia DMV annual registration. That law doesn't take effect until 7/1/15.

I should be registering my newly leased Leaf by the end of May, so I'm hoping to avoid that $200 fee for 1 of the 2 years (of the lease).

Venusian said:
Autonation Nissan quoted me 229/month for 24 months but I haven't signed yet. The $217 is better!

If you only focus on the monthly lease amount, you won't be able to negotiate the best deal possible because the dealership will simply move the other parts of the financial transaction. Your total lease cost of ownership includes final Out the Door amount, Remaining Lease Payments X # of remaining months, and End of Lease Disposition Fee.

If you only focus on the monthly lease amount, you won't be able to negotiate the best deal possible because the dealership will simply move the other parts of the financial transaction. Your total lease cost of ownership includes final Out the Door amount, Remaining Lease Payments X # of remaining months, and End of Lease Disposition Fee.
Yeah, I understand that. There should be no end of lease disposition fee since i'm in a lease now (well, one gets waived). I've only looked at deals with no down payment so the months costs are the only costs.

Where did you get your lease?

Prices have gone up since I started looking last month. The supply is going down. Gwinnett Place is likely to be cleaned out next week. They sold 50 last weekend. All the Silver, and Dark Gray are gone.

They are offering $279 for 36 months. They will not negotiate unless you change the terms like putting more down. At the end of April they were $232. The best price you can get for the $5000 damage waiver is $356.

Conyers was lowest at $249 for 36 months.
Nally was $329 for 36 months.

Nissan corporate $2399 down $199 a month.

All of these are non-VPP, only first payment upfront and $395 disposition fee.

5/31 Autonation Cobb driveout pricing:

$289 S+QC (24 mth, 24k miles, minimal 1st Pmt)
$337 SV +QC/LED (24 mth, 24k miles, minimal 1st Pmt)

+$15 30k mile uplift
+$27 36k mile uplift (on top of the 30k mile)

This is up a bit, the S+QC was $264 during April. Don't know what the June promotions will be.

Still have some Leaf's in stock, and expecting more. Most left are S+QC. Only SV's left do not have QC.

First time around in 2013, was much more complicated to get to the price. This was very easy, the above literally was preapproved pricing for decent credit. Quick reference page in a notebook.

They would negotiate down a bit if VPP, 2nd customer, etc. But not much. Sold over 120 leafs in May. Over 50 were sold in the last weekend of May.

There was very much a feeding frenzy atmosphere due to the state tax rebate ending June 30.

Also of note, the residual on a 30k lease S+QC was just 11k. Much lower than in 2013, and is indicative of very soft resale market off lease. There were 2-3 off lease leaf's out front for sale in $13k range. One was a 2011 with only 8k miles.

I suspect we'll see many selling in the $9-10k range in the next 6-9 mths in the SE.

Ended up getting another SV w QC+LED

Autonation Thornton:
  • 6/1 (Still in May Nissan promotion period)
  • Leaf Year: 2015
  • Leaf Model: SV with QC+LED, Mats, splashguard
  • 15k miles annually (24 mth/15k miles in the parlance)
  • Down Payment: 1st mth $315
  • Monthly Payment Amount: $315, 23 pmts remaining
  • VPP
  • Nissan Disposition Fee- $395 end of lease. (waived this on the lease we were turning in)

Jonah was one of the sales managers and he was very good to work with. Made my offer very crisply on a car I knew they had in stock. Took him less than 5 minutes to say he'd meet the deal. Less than 10 minutes from when I walked in.

They still have a few. None of the remaining S's have QC.

AN Marietta still has some S's with QC, but their base prices were about $30-37 more than the same exact car at Thornton rd.

Pinzgauer said:
I suspect we'll see many selling in the $9-10k range in the next 6-9 mths in the SE.

There are already a large number of 2013s in the $9K - 11k range at the second hand dealers. One dealer ad on AutoTrader stated they had 22 Leafs on the lot. My 2013 SV (QC + LED) lease ends in November and I've been considering buying a used one, or buying my lease if they lower the residual significantly (currently $18,500).

Just got a 2nd Leaf this past weekend before the credit expires.

2015 Leaf S + QC
$274/month
3 year lease
VPP
$0 down out of pocket
$10K residual

Overall pretty happy with the deal. My 2014 S+QC was a 2 year lease at $249/month and $0 down (out of pocket) and is due back in March 2016.

Back