2013 Nissan Leaf S - $20,855

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmay635703

Just curious are there any "incentives" on a new 13 leaf you actually purchase, everything on cars shows a very low price but is assuming a lease situation (I would guess they take the tax credit(s) and give $2k or something)

If I wait to the end of the year maybe then a few incentives :) leaf is teetering on the point where i will just buy one. the $15k 011's that pop up once and a while are tempting. i really should just buy a leaf spy :)

thanx
Ryan

I would suggest looking into Nissan's VPP (Vehicle Purchase Plan). I work at a company listed as a Business Associate (Plan D) and received no-haggle pricing at about $2,900 below MSRP by filling out a form on the web site and showing my work badge to the local Nissan dealer. They list a couple thousand companies on their VPP web site, so who knows, you may work for one and be eligible for the discount. A couple minutes of work saved me about $1,000 off the price that I had negotiated before I found out I was eligible for VPP.

http://www.insidenissan.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TomT said:
Since demand is outstripping supply, I would be doubtful that there much of anything in incentives...

rmay635703 said:
Just curious are there any "incentives" on a new 13 leaf you actually purchase

I kind of figured this was the case, its better for them to ramp up slowly and milk demand as long as they can until they reach critical mass.

The purchasing program sounds interesting, not sure it would work on an S though.

I have been teetering between leaf and volt as of yet nothing local has hit the sweet spot but i think the time is coming quicker, once leases start to roll in i would guess.

Ah well.

swaltner said:
I would suggest looking into Nissan's VPP (Vehicle Purchase Plan). ... received no-haggle pricing at about $2,900 below MSRP by filling out a form on the web site and showing my work badge to the local Nissan dealer. ... A couple minutes of work saved me about $1,000 off the price that I had negotiated before I found out I was eligible for VPP.

Very nice deal. That is about $900 off the deal I got. I don't work for a qualified company, otherwise I'd be pissed over missing this opportunity.

swaltner said:
I would suggest looking into Nissan's VPP (Vehicle Purchase Plan). I work at a company listed as a Business Associate (Plan D) and received no-haggle pricing at about $2,900 below MSRP by filling out a form on the web site and showing my work badge to the local Nissan dealer. They list a couple thousand companies on their VPP web site, so who knows, you may work for one and be eligible for the discount. A couple minutes of work saved me about $1,000 off the price that I had negotiated before I found out I was eligible for VPP.

Worth bumping. My parent company is listed... I asked if that includes my company. $1000 off invoice.

I wonder if I would also get the loyalty discount on top of it.

Back