2013/2014 Nissan Leaf Lease Information

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geareffect said:
How does this deal sound?

Leaf S base model
State: South Carolina

$199.00/month including taxes and fees
49% residual @ 36 months, $14528.50
Cap Cost $26193.84
No down payment (due at Signing $499.00 ($300 sales tax and first payment))

They said it is a "locate vehical", which I assume means they don't have it on the lot
and will look for it/trade with other dealerships? Any issues with this or anything
to watch out for?

It seems like a very good deal to me, given that S is sufficient for me.

Thanks.

What dealership? I am in SC and I would love a lease like this.

Corina1231 said:
Good news for folks in WA! We have never seen those numbers on an SV anywhere on this board, but if it was going to happen it makes sense that it would be in a no tax state. Congratulations!
I did - but that was with $1k royalty.

Does anyone know if Corina1231 or anyone else has been actively tracking finalized lease deals by state in a doc anywhere? Would seem like a great resource for others, especially given how many people are looking for SV+QC on a 12month lease.

Tuna55 said:
geareffect said:
How does this deal sound?

Leaf S base model
State: South Carolina

$199.00/month including taxes and fees
49% residual @ 36 months, $14528.50
Cap Cost $26193.84
No down payment (due at Signing $499.00 ($300 sales tax and first payment))

They said it is a "locate vehical", which I assume means they don't have it on the lot
and will look for it/trade with other dealerships? Any issues with this or anything
to watch out for?

It seems like a very good deal to me, given that S is sufficient for me.

Thanks.

What dealership? I am in SC and I would love a lease like this.
Geareffect, are you kidding? Same answer I gave you a couple days ago when you posted the same. Grab it if they will still honor the offer given the new Nissan MF and residual. Snooze you lose.

Got my Leaf over the weekend in SoCal.
Thanks to all the help on this thread.

State : CA
Sales tax % : 8
Leaf Trim, options : SV + LED + QC
Downpayment : $2000
Terms: 36 months, 15K Miles/yr
Monthly payment : $269 after taxes+fees
Gross Cap Cost: 31,534.07
Adjusted Cap Cost: 22979.44
Residual: 16,545.60

TCO = $11,684.00 +$395(dispo fee) - CVRP ($2500) - local EV program (http://www.industryev.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; $5K) = $4,579 + Free EVSE(http://evsolutions.avinc.com/products/cec/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

nexusplexus said:

TCO = $11,684.00 +$395(dispo fee) - CVRP ($2500) - local EV program (http://www.industryev.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; $5K) = $4,579 + Free EVSE(http://evsolutions.avinc.com/products/cec/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
Great deal all around! Congratulations!

Corina1231 said:
nexusplexus said:

Which dealer in SoCal, please?

timhebb said:
Corina1231 said:
nexusplexus said:

Ditto on which dealer --- Also to verify: It was 2000 down, and a monthly of 270 that include taxes and fees? Fees were title, license and acquisition?
I've been talking to a few dealers down here and that seems to be the going rate. BUt you got the QC package! Good job!!!

A belated thanks to all the great info on this board and in this thread. After lurking on this site for a couple weeks, and a quick trip to the only Nissan dealer within a 100 mile radius that had Leafs on the lot, we made a second trip on June 30, and after a good two hours in the dealership, walked out with a lease deal.

Last day of June
South Burlington, Vermont

Base 2013 Leaf SV - no additional packages.
State: VT
Sales tax: 6%
VPP: no
MSRP/sticker price: (with $195 of options and $850 destination charge): $32,865
Negotiated price/gross cap cost: $31,825
Taxes, registration: $401
Doc fees: $259
Acquisition fee: $595

Money Factor: 0.00156

Bottom line:
24 month lease, 12k/year
Down: $1500 plus first month payment.
Monthly: $150

With only two Nissan dealers in Vermont and New Hampshire having any Leafs on the lot, the bargaining power was not great. But, after we made the deal, we did tell the sales guy that we live 95 miles from the dealership and he agreed to deliver the car to our house - which required the sales manager to keep the car overnight to charge at his house located between us and the dealership...

all told, we're happy, and think the car is awesome. We'll see how well it behaves in Vermont winters and on our hilly commutes.

GreenMountainsLeafer said:
A belated thanks to all the great info on this board and in this thread. After lurking on this site for a couple weeks, and a quick trip to the only Nissan dealer within a 100 mile radius that had Leafs on the lot, we made a second trip on June 30, and after a good two hours in the dealership, walked out with a lease deal.

Last day of June

Bottom line:
24 month lease, 12k/year
Monthly: $150

With only two Nissan dealers in Vermont and New Hampshire having any Leafs on the lot, the bargaining power was not great. But, after we made the deal, we did tell the sales guy that we live 95 miles from the dealership and he agreed to deliver the car to our house - which required the sales manager to keep the car overnight to charge at his house located between us and the dealership...

all told, we're happy, and think the car is awesome. We'll see how well it behaves in Vermont winters and on our hilly commutes.
The numbers do not add up. $31,825 selling price and you paid only $1650 down and $150 a month? Congratulations on getting your Leaf, anyway!

Corina1231 said:
GreenMountainsLeafer said:

Last day of June

Bottom line:
24 month lease, 12k/year
Monthly: $150 (original message was wrong, corrected monthly is $250)

The numbers do not add up. $31,825 selling price and you paid only $1650 down and $150 a month? Congratulations on getting your Leaf, anyway!

Oops, my bad! The monthly payment is $250.

So, 2013 Leaf SV
$1500 down, plus first month (total down $1750)
$250/month

Sorry for the confusion!

I got it at Empire Nissan in Ontario.
Was planning to get the red for $279/mth but no one had it and was able to make a deal for the black for $269/mth
All fees were included, TTL, acquisition.

timhebb said:
Corina1231 said:
nexusplexus said:

Just signed a Lease Today..here is all the pertinent info:

Model: S with Quick Charge Package
Lease Term: 2 year 15k miles
Paid at Signing: $850
Monthly Payment: $281 (tax included)
$0 down

Probably not the best deal in the world, but inventory here in the midwest is scarce at best. My car is coming in from about 120 miles away as there are really only 2 Leafs available in the whole Cleveland area. Tried to work some deals with dealerships out of Cali...but out of the 4 or 5 I called/emailed...none of them returned calls or answered emails. Glad to see that customer service is still alive and well!

I should be taking delivery this upcoming weekend, already have my EVSE Upgrade on the way!

Hello to all, this is my first post. I have spent many hours reading this thread and the wealth of information. I'm about to commit to a lease on 2013 Leaf S. I'd like to share my email exchange with the dealership to date and hear your comments.

State: Texas - Houston
Dealership: Streater-Smith Honda Nissan
Sales Tax: 6.25%

First email quote:
2013 Nissan LEAF SV in Pearl White with Black cloth Interior, floor mats, cargo mat, led + QC package and splash guards.
24 month lease, 12000 miles a year, first payment down, payments will be $422.61 a month W.A.C.
For every $1000.00 you put down it would affect the payment by about $30.00 a month.

My response:
The base leaf offer across the nation for 2013 is:
$199/month $2K down for S
$260/month $2K down for SV
$335/month $2K down for SL
15K mileage/year 24month term and disposition fee of $395 at lease end
My preference is for the S, Arctic white, QC and only 12K/month which would be very close to $200/month.
If you can match the above with we have a deal.

Second email quote:

If you were using the lease info from the website it always includes the tax, title and license fees along with the $2000.00.
The only White one available is the SV model with floor mats, led + QC package and splash guards and on a 24 month lease, 12000 miles a year, $2000.00 total down payments $299.00 a month.
If you put a total of $3400.00 down that would put you at $260.00 a month.
Let me know if this will work. I do have the possibility of getting an S model but it is in Silver.

My reply:

Let me know if you are able to locate a white S for the lease payment I have described. I'll continue looking elsewhere as well.

Third quote:

I believe I can get a 2013 LEAF S in Glacier White with Black cloth interior, charger package, floor mats, cargo mat and splash guards.
24 month lease, 12000 miles a year, $2000.00 plus first payment down payments would be $247.41 a month. The charger package is $1300.00, that is the difference in the monthly payment.

So what do you experts think?

First post here! I have a 2007 335i which I absolutely love driving, but I realized I used that car 99% of the time to commute to and from work. My daily commute is perfect for an electric vehicle, so decided to lease a Nissan Leaf. My monthly savings in gas ($150/month) doesn't justify the lease payment, but saving on the maintenance cost of the 335i definitely does!

State: California - Folsom
Dealership - Future Nissan
Sales Tax - 8.00%

I went to the dealership armed with a lease agreement a coworker emailed me when he leased his leaf back in June. His lease agreement was $2000 down, $199.01 ($216.92 w/ tax) per month for a 24 month lease on a Nissan Leaf SV w/ out options. The lease agreement showed the MSRP of $31,910 with a residual value of $20,796.30. Unfortunately, the dealership I went to wouldn't match this lease deal, as they said the percentage used to calculate the residual value had changed. It had changed so dramatically, in fact, that the "best" they could offer me was $2000 down, $278/month for a 24 month lease on an SV w/ out options. After much back and forth with no budging on their part and speaking to 3 "managers," I walked out.

I went to the dealership's website and looked at their specials and saw a special for a Leaf SV w/ QC & LED package for $299/month, $0 down. Doing the math on that, it comes out to roughly $212/month w/ $2000 down which is MUCH better than the deal they offered me. I called the dealership to see if they would honor the deal, and they played a BS game where they said the deal expired already, even though their website said it didn't. I finally spoke to someone who WOULD honor the deal, walked into the dealership, signed the paperwork, and drove off!

Long story short, my lease terms are:

2013 Nissan Leaf SV w/ LED Headlights and Quick Charge Port Package
Total Cap Cost $31884
Residual Value $20076.70

24 month lease, 12k miles per year
$0 down
$299.53/month ($323.49/month with taxes)

Not a terrible deal, but not the best I've seen either. Either way, I'm happy I never have to fill up again!

nexusplexus said:
I got it at Empire Nissan in Ontario.
Was planning to get the red for $279/mth but no one had it and was able to make a deal for the black for $269/mth
All fees were included, TTL, acquisition.

timhebb said:
Corina1231 said:
nexusplexus said:

So I test drove at Spark EV today, and while it has its merits, in the end it's not the right car for me. It is a zippy car and the multi media screen is kinda cool. But it's just too small and when I'm stuck in that LA traffic, I want to be comfy.

So I'm ready to test the waters on getting a Nissan leaf, and would love to use your deal as a guide. I have a question, and I don't mean to be nosy, what was your credit rating, were you tier 1 or what they call tier 1 plus?

I probably won't be able to drive to Ontario though.

evsammi217 said:
I probably won't be able to drive to Ontario though.

If you're worried that Ontario is too far to drive the car back on a single charge, if you get one with a QC port, there are QC units in Diamond Bar (60/57, South Coast AQMD) and in downtown Azusa (6th and San Gabriel) to give you a boost for your drive back to LA.

If you opt to not get one with a QC port, you can always have it shipped to you.

Hello, newbie here that's been lurking and am now ready to take the plunge. :D

I got my first quote and wanted to see if I could get some feedback. The info is as follows:

State : CA (southern, orange county)
Leaf Trim, options : SV + QC
MSRP : 34,470
Invoice : ?
Negotiated Price : 33,945
Taxes, Title, Registration : 2,686
Any other fees (doc, administrative, marketing etc) : 427
Money Factor : ?

36 month lease, 12K miles
Downpayment : 2,000 ; 3000
Monthly payment : 346.64 ; 316.19

This seemed a bit high, but it was hard to tell. I would really appreciate any feedback as to this deal and any tips on how to make it better :D

Thanks!

Want to update everyone on my previous deal I posted. They quoted me $199/mo, no down, $499 drive off with tax and all fees (plus disposition) for a base Leaf S. I verify there were not other fees, agree to this deal. They are not able to locate a car from dealer trade when I went there. A day later finally they can find one, so they call me to "give me the first chance". Now it is $315/mo! This is the same car, base S with no options. I thought it was a joke. They increased the price of 3 year lease for $4176!

Based on this experience, in my opinion you should stay away from Bob Richards Nissan in North Augusta/Beech Island at all costs. Trying to sneak in extra fees after deal is agreed is one thing, but increasing your own quoted price by over $4100 in a couple of days?

Back