2011 Cold Weather Package deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonefishin

I appear to be one of the first people to have a scheduled delivery of a 2011 model year cold weather leaf. Many people think it's only available on 2012 but I signed up around April and was surprised to see it as an option. I asked two Seattle dealers and they haven't heard of anyone else scheduled to receive one. I just got the charger installed a week ago, and am awaiting delivery. I did pay the extra $950 for the cold weather package. I live in Seattle and it's been nice to have in previous cars. The dealer explained that it should result in less power usage than heating the cabin, and I can attest from my last car that the heat on your bottom feels a lot warmer and quicker than the heat from the vents. Even if it were just the seats, I thought it was a bargain for $950 considering how much you normally have to pay to get it on a car.

Someone else out there must also be scheduled to receive one. Anyone actually taken delivery yet?

Yup, had my LEAF for two weeks now and it's got the Cold Weather package. It's certainly nice, although IDK if I will run into problems when I go around to getting some seat covers?

The heated steering wheel feels really nice too! Looks like your LEAF will literally be the last of the 2011's?

Back