$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Waiting to get picked up right now. See you and my LEAF soon!!
Congrats Adrian! Thank you for your business.
Many thanks to Danny and Alex and everyone else that helped make this a great buying experience! You guys do a great job.

I picked up mine from Fontana last night, thank you Lisa and Danny, you are both awesome! I was sweating about the 80 mile trip home but i made it even tho there were a ton of hills and i had a low battery warning at about 14 miles to go, i still made it with 7 miles left, and i even got a "did you make it?" text from lisa! I highly recommend fontana nissan!

cashu2 said:
I picked up mine from Fontana last night, thank you Lisa and Danny, you are both awesome! I was sweating about the 80 mile trip home but i made it even tho there were a ton of hills and i had a low battery warning at about 14 miles to go, i still made it with 7 miles left, and i even got a "did you make it?" text from lisa! I highly recommend fontana nissan!

Thank you Chris. Glad you made it home safely.

cashu2 said:

congrats! Did you drive 55mph on the freeway mostly? and which route did you take? 210 seems a little too hilly...

I had it on eco mode the whole way, in the begining I had 20 more miles showing than it would take to get home so I caught myself going 70 a few times, then I turned on the climate control. After hitting a few big hills I was driving around 60-65 at the most and turned off the climate control. There was a time where I recieved the "you may not make it" warning, but it was ok once I started going downhill. I took the 210 to the 14, i recieved the low battery warning when I hit the 14, then the very low battery warning (@ 7 miles left) with about a quarter mile left to go.

Cashu2,
Thanks for the info I live in lakeview terrace and was a little worried about making it, but I only have to make it to the end of the 210. It's good to know I can do it =)

-Matt

I live in Granada Hills, took the 210 to the 118 to Balboa north and arrived home with 22 miles showing. I went 65 most of the way. Your trip should be a piece of cake.

Lopton said:
Cashu2,
Thanks for the info I live in lakeview terrace and was a little worried about making it, but I only have to make it to the end of the 210. It's good to know I can do it =)

-Matt

Do you carry (or can you suggest) a wheel rim and tire that can be used as a same-size spare/replacement for the LEAF perhaps kept at home except when going on a "long" trip?
Cost and availability? Thanks, Gary

garygid said:
Do you carry (or can you suggest) a wheel rim and tire that can be used as a same-size spare/replacement for the LEAF perhaps kept at home except when going on a "long" trip?
Cost and availability? Thanks, Gary

Gary.. Our service department close on Sundays. I will find out about the availability plus price and pm you tomorrow. Still waitting for you Leaf to arrive! Should be here any day now.

qcar said:
Why do you guys have about 6 Leafs listed for sale on craigs list?

I believe this has been discussed on this forum before. Most dealers' new cars are automatically listed upon delivery to the dealership, even though they have been sold. It's confusing----but I guess it's a "computer thing". :?

Back