$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Danny,

13 months and 16,000 miles later, everything is still well with the Leaf we got from you and Joanna! You guys are still the best!

Thanks again!

Tom and Linda

FontanaNissan said:
2 orphans left.. Still $2,000 OFF MSRP.. :D

FontanaNissan said:
topaz420 said:
Can we order an SV from Nissan site and get it for -$1k?

Thanks
--Daniel

yes, let us know when your ready to place the order.
Danny, your peep's are the bom!

EDIT:

I just (highly) recommended the great folks at Fontana today, to a business associate located in NorCo. Even for us south O.C. peeps - it's WELL worth the drive.

I bought an Ocean Blue Leaf from Danny yesterday and I am very happy with the deal - quick and easy and a great price. Fontana is doing the $2000 off MSRP deal again and it looks like it applies to all the Leafs on their website.

Stan

hill said:
FontanaNissan said:
topaz420 said:
Can we order an SV from Nissan site and get it for -$1k?

Thanks
--Daniel

yes, let us know when your ready to place the order.
Danny, your peep's are the bom!

EDIT:

I just (highly) recommended the great folks at Fontana today, to a business associate located in NorCo. Even for us south O.C. peeps - it's WELL worth the drive.

Thanks Gary :D

soareyes said:
I bought an Ocean Blue Leaf from Danny yesterday and I am very happy with the deal - quick and easy and a great price. Fontana is doing the $2000 off MSRP deal again and it looks like it applies to all the Leafs on their website.

Stan

Thanks Stan! Call us if you have any questions. Pleasure working with you.

Fantastic deal! That brings the price of a 2012 down to close what I paid for my 2011 with the $1,000 off from you folks, even considering the larger ($5K) CA rebate amount I got back then! You guys are the best!

FontanaNissan said:
We now offer $5,000 off MSRP - Valid from 7/16/12 thru 7/31/12.

TomT said:
Fantastic deal! That brings the price of a 2012 down to less than I paid for my 2011 with the $1,000 off from you folks, even considering the larger ($5K) CA rebate amount I got back then! You guys are the best!

FontanaNissan said:
We now offer $5,000 off MSRP - Valid from 7/16/12 thru 7/31/12.

isnt msrp about 37.5?
http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/payment-estimator" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
shows that it is
-
5k--connell
2.5k--CA
7.5k--USA
=$22,250 before tax

as I recall, the msrp in 2011 april was 33,720.
so minus 1k by dealer and the USA/CA credits/rebates made it 20.2k.
that was my bill before tax.

Back