$1000 Loyalty Program for current Leaf owners

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EvansvilleLeaf said:
LeftieBiker said:
I'm fairly sure it can reduce the downpayment, although I haven't done it.

I did. It can.

And was this on a purchase or lease on a new Leaf?

I want to be fully prepared when I go into the dealer (possibly tomorrow or Saturday), prepared with my numbers/argument. Right now, they're offering me a lease deal on an 2015 S with charge package, 36 months (12k/yr mileage) paying $1000 cash up front, for $260/month. $12200 residual. Can I do better? (I'm in Colorado, if anyone else in CO has gotten a better deal recently, please let me know!)

$1000 loyalty "cash" is exactly that. it applies as cash and not sure about your question on whether it applies to sale price or towards downpayment since in most cases they are one and the same?

but then again, I did a "no pay, drive off" thing but if a down payment is required, yes you can take $1000 off on a lease.

The dealer asked to $2000 down on the 2015 lease. I used it at $1000 and wrote a check for $1000.

I figured that the $1000 check would be coved by not needing new tires on my 2012 $420, one year registration $150, the dealer let me keep the trunk cover $120, and I got the No Charge To Charge. Monthly payment stayed the same, the residual is $4000 less and I have the "lizard battery", with the 6.6kW charger and hybrid heater. I could not resist.

Last weekend back from Seattle doing 70mph against the 30mph wind + heavy rain did heat up the battery up to to 9 bars. The second 100% charge was at 292 GID (I missed the first).

I have a 24 month lease on a 2013 Leaf S that ends in March of 2015. I received a postcard in the mail explaining the $1,000 loyalty program. However, I am a little worried I won't actually be eligible to use it, since the fine print says it's only for MY11 and MY12 folks. Has any MY13 lessee successfully used this $1,000 loyalty program on a new lease or purchase? I've skimmed this thread - I apologize if it's been confirmed and I missed it.

LFPLeaf said:
I have a 24 month lease on a 2013 Leaf S that ends in March of 2015. I received a postcard in the mail explaining the $1,000 loyalty program. However, I am a little worried I won't actually be eligible to use it, since the fine print says it's only for MY11 and MY12 folks. Has any MY13 lessee successfully used this $1,000 loyalty program on a new lease or purchase? I've skimmed this thread - I apologize if it's been confirmed and I missed it.

why would you receive a post card about the program if you did not qualify for it?

DaveinOlyWA said:
why would you receive a post card about the program if you did not qualify for it?
Maybe for the same reasons that many LEAF owners routinely get postcards from their dealers reminding them that they're due for their next oil and filter change?

Levenkay said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
Maybe for the same reasons that many LEAF owners routinely get postcards from their dealers reminding them that they're due for their next oil and filter change?

LOL, I've gotten those, too, which is why I'm asking if any other MY13 lessees have actually been successful in using this loyalty program, when the fine print doesn't include them.

Levenkay said:
DaveinOlyWA said:

you hit the nail on the head. did verify that only "selected" owners/lessees of 2011/12 LEAFs qualify for the offer

Back