$1,300 DISCOUNT from QUALITY NISSAN of TEMECULA

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilSchoonover

I recently joined the forum......but better late than never.

I am Gil Schoonover, EV Sales Leader and INTERNET / FLEET Sales Manager of QUALITY NISSAN in Temecula, CA.
We are conveniently located within 100 miles of almost anywhere in SoCal.
QUALITY NISSAN is a family-owned dealership, and I've been working here for almost six years.
I am a retired U.S. NAVY Submariner, and I have been awarded the NISSAN GOLD AWARD of EXCELLENCE for customer service.
I can confidently and proudly say that customers who buy cars from me routinely tell me that it was the best car-buying experience they've ever had.

If you order your LEAF through QUALITY NISSAN of TEMECULA,
I will sell it to you at $1,300 below MSRP if (a) the car is picked at up at our dealership, or (b) we deliver the car on a flat-bed transport within 125 miles.
If you would like your LEAF delivered (flat-bed transport) outside 125 miles from our dealership, I will negotiate the price starting at $1,300 below MSRP, but I will need to charge extra for the additional cost of transport.

WOW, very bad reviews
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=com.yahoo:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=QUALITY+NISSAN+in+Temecula&fb=1&gl=us&hq=QUALITY+NISSAN&hnear=Temecula,+CA&cid=9016939395136874686&dtab=2&ei=91nGTOeNBIO0sAOy8piQDQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCUQqgUwAQ

Roger, Your SL LEAF (with ETEC provided QUICK CHARGE PORT option at no cost) in GLACIER PEARL: $ 33720 BASE MSRP + $ 170 CARPETED MATS + $ 225 CARGO ORGANIZER + $ 125 DOOR KICK PLATE + $ 75 SAFETY KIT $ 34315 SUBTOTAL + $820 DESTINATION & HANDLING TOTAL MSRP = $35,135 Your QUALITY NISSAN PRICE is MSRP LESS $1,300 = $33,835.00 If you have any questions, please call or email me.

$33,835 transaction price
this price includes:
Nissan LEAF™ ETEC trim
glacier pearl
no options selected
accessories added:
carpeted mats
safety kit
door kick plate
cargo organizer

yep 1300 of msrp, i'm in san diego so i'll have the car shipped, it's under the 125 miles

thanks

gil

Back