Sacramento to the Bay and anywhere in between and beyond

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOEG

My name is Grant Salge. I am the EV spec for Nissan of Elk Grove located in Sacramento, CA. I have been with this dealership for close to 5 years. We've recently won the Owner's first award of excellence for 2010 (based on customer satisfaction). We are 1 of only 2 dealerships in our 100 mile radius to do so...and 1 of only 8 in the entire state of California. Please do not take my word on how great we are (we are). Minimize your Nissanusa.com page and your Facebook :roll: and look up dealerrater.com. Another good one is Nissanofelkgrove.com.

WE WILL NOT BE MARKING THIS VEHICLE UP A DIME! In addition you will get free lifetime of the vehicle carwashes. We will also have charging stations available on site absolutely free of charge...or to charge.

Do not hesitate to contact me with additional questions...or just to talk.

Grant Salge
916-208-8957
[email protected]

My apologies about being so tardy in my response. If it's not too late please contact me on my cell phone 916-208-8957. Thanks.

NOEG said:
WE WILL NOT BE MARKING THIS VEHICLE UP A DIME! In addition you will get free lifetime of the vehicle carwashes. We will also have charging stations available on site absolutely free of charge...or to charge.
The free lifetime car washes could be quite a deal. Conservatively, at $10 a pop, 50 washes a year ... won't take long for the savings to add up. Then again, that assumes you were getting a wash every week and you could get in and out relatively quick. Wish a local dealer coulda had such a deal.

Back