$1,000 EV Lease/Purchase Rebate in Florida

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably need to be more specific. It's good news for Jacksonville residents.

Kind of like saying something that's only available in San Francisco is good news for California residents.

As proactive as FPL always seems to be on solar and alternative energy, you would think they would offer a rebate. :(
They have quite a few Leafs and lots of Prius meter readers.

keydiver said:
As proactive as FPL always seems to be on solar and alternative energy, you would think they would offer a rebate. :(
They have quite a few Leafs and lots of Prius meter readers.

Actually, FPL is no longer a good supporter of solar, at least for residential systems. They dropped their rebate program and replaced it with a "community-based solar program". Yes, it is a joke.

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2014/04/fpl_solar.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(It could be argued that the solar rebate program was a joke, too, since you had to be a speed typist in order to get your application in during the 90-second window, or you were locked out for another six months to a year.)

Weatherman said:
It could be argued that the solar rebate program was a joke, too, since you had to be a speed typist in order to get your application in during the 90-second window, or you were locked out for another six months to a year./quote]

I was lucky enough to get in on the very first round of FPL solar rebates, and a few months later I got 3 friends in on it also. Since then, as you said, it has been impossible to fill out their online form fast enough to get a rebate. :?

Back