Pulled the trigger today on a '15 SL (obligatory first post)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuckStew

All the newb questions again.

Dear me. Guess I've gone and joined ANOTHER internet forum. Hahaha...

2015 SL w/4k miles bought today. Already liking it a lot... Just want to learn more about it all.

Stuart in Albuquerque, NM

Can I ask how much you paid for it? I'm looking for a cheap used LEAF myself and I'm wondering what the '15's are going for.

I'm looking at a 2012 SL with 48K miles asking $6800. Might be able to get them down below $6000 considering what some people are negotiating with NMAC these days.

$15,950+TTL.

The Wayata Nissan dealer in Minnesota quoted me that cost on a similar car incl. shipping to my home so we went to our local dealer who had this car at $18,995 and he matched the price (didn't think he would), so we bought local. The low miles and lizard pack were goals we had with this purchase.

Wayzata had(has) a '15 S with ~20k miles for sub $10k IIRC. Might want to give them a look ( Paul Berggren does net sales)

DuckStew said:
All the newb questions again.

Dear me. Guess I've gone and joined ANOTHER internet forum. Hahaha...

2015 SL w/4k miles bought today. Already liking it a lot... Just want to learn more about it all.

Stuart in Albuquerque, NM

Welcome Stuart to the EV driving experience! Enjoy! I'm driving a 2011 SL, going to be passing 60,000 miles in the next week or so.

Lots of valuable information to be learned on the MNL forum.

My mother grew up in Silver City, New Mexico. Grandad was a Mining Engineer there.

P.s. You can add your location to the sidebar by clicking on your login name at the upper right hand corner and selecting the user control panel.

Back