New Leaf owner. Feel excited to enter the EV world!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

openlomi

Hello, everyone.

I live in sunny socal orange county.

Just bought my Nissan Leaf.

(Although my car shopping experience with Puente Hill Nissan was the worst in my life, I am still happy with my EV so far last two weeks. Do not go to Puente Hills Nissan...Just stay away.)

I will be following up with little mods here and there.

So, I look forward to share lots of goodies with you guys.

Thanks!!!

'14 Leaf SV Silver.

Try to keep the battery cool. Avoid charging when the battery temp bars on the left side of the dash number more than six. If you have Quick Charge, avoid using it in Summer. Otherwise, have fun!

Enjoy! I drove my LEAF down to OC a few weeks ago and I was rather surprised at how rare they seemed to be down there even though the whole L.A. basin is peppered with DCQC infrastructure. I guess I'm just used to the SF Bay area where I see LEAFs practically every day.

Check out the Horn mod to get your feet wet :)

Sorry you had a bad buying experience, not surprised really, just sorry, but glad you like the EV anyway. Welcome. Lots of info in this forum. Try the search function for sample answers to any question. You'll soon learn a lot by just driving it around. Enjoy.

I've been pretty active in other forums, e46forums and toyota nations...

I look forward to be in many scenes with you guys.

Let me know if there's gonna be any meet in LA/OC area.

THANKS!

Welcome to the LEAF community!

Sorry about your buying experience but alas that's all too common. Next time post a question here in advance for advice on which dealers to go to and what the current market prices are.

LeftieBiker said:
Try to keep the battery cool. Avoid charging when the battery temp bars on the left side of the dash number more than six. If you have Quick Charge, avoid using it in Summer.

Good advice!

Back