25 Ft 40A Quick Charge Power J1772 cable is returned

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

I have a spare unused 25 foot 40A J1772 Quick Charge Power cable. It was ordered it for a customer for his friend. The order was then cancelled. This is a custom small paired cable. This results in a much smaller than normal cable.

This cable is $180 plus shipping or around total $ 204 shipped from Quick charge Power. I will sell this for $175 shipped CONUS or for local pickup with a free USPS medium flat rate priority mail. box I just want to get rid of my screw up. Never again will I trust my customer without a deposit at least.

This is a cable that would go from the EVSE to your car. It is not an extension cable.

I ordered this for a cancelled OpenEVSE build.

GlennD said:
This is a cable that would go from the EVSE to your car. It is not an extension cable.

I ordered this for a cancelled OpenEVSE build.

Glenn, I will take back the cable with a full refund. You just pay the shipping to Kennewick.

For anybody that buys this from Glenn, because is has our unique 8 conductor cable, we can turn it into a JLong J1772 extension, or you can buy the parts linked below and do it yourself:

http://shop.quickchargepower.com/J1772-Socket-with-40-Amp-cable-attached-JSC40.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://shop.quickchargepower.com/JLONG-Handle-JLH.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That would be great since I have no use for the cable. Do I need a RMA number?

In the past I have had my users buy the cable from you and had it drop shipped to me to use. It sounds like that is the way to go. This time the user wanted the full shipped price for the complete EVSE so I purchased it. Big mistake!

By the way, I have been using the 20 foot cable from you to charge my B Class at 40A with great success. I use the OpenEVSE RTC to charge late at night.

GlennD said:
That would be great since I have no use for the cable. Do I need a RMA number?

In the past I have had my users buy the cable from you and had it drop shipped to me to use. It sounds like that is the way to go. This time the user wanted the full shipped price for the complete EVSE so I purchased it. Big mistake!

By the way, I have been using the 20 foot cable from you to charge my B Class at 40A with great success. I use the OpenEVSE RTC to charge late at night.

Ship directly to the following address with a note that Tony said this is a return from Glenn. The guys will take care of it:

QUICK CHARGE POWER, LLC
RETURN: Glenn D.
3909 W. 36th Ave
Kennewick, WA 99337

Thanks Tony, I was hesitant to return a cable from someone I know. I took advantage of your kind offer and I just dropped it off at the Post Office.

Back