Schneider Charging Station IS SOLD

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patdonohue

UPDATE: SORRY THIS SOLD ON 11/6.

Up for sale is my Schneider Electric Electric Vehicle Charging System EV2430WS. Sale price $300 includes shipping in the US. It was purchased from homedepot.com 2 years ago and professionally installed inside my garage. I have been using it nightly for 2 years to charge my Nissan Leaf. It will also work on Chevy Volt, Ford Fusion Energi and all the others but Tesla if i'm not mistaken. It works perfectly. Once you plug it in the base unit has a green light that indicates that it is charging. one bar lights up for every hour of charging. the most recent bar will flash until it's fully charged, then it will stay lit and indicate how long it took. there is also a delay button that you can use to set the device to charge at night if that helps you lower your costs. i never used that, as my electricity charge is the same throughout the day. The cable is 18' long so it will reach to either end of my Leaf in the garage spot, which is nice. Here is a link to all of the specifications, brochures, dimensions and electrical info

Back