High Power OpenEVSE for sale is sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

High Power OpenEVSE with real time clock.

I have a High Power OpenEVSE for sale without the J1772 cable. This unit operates on L1 120VAC or 240VAC. The internal connector block can take up to #6 cable. This could be a 30A EVSE for a newer Leaf or a Honda Fit. It could have a 40A cable for a Toyota RAV4 EV. It requires L1, L2, Ground, and Pilot connections. This is mounted in a heavy duty electrical junction box.

The EVSE may be set in 2A steps on Level 2 to match the cable and power source. Cables are available from a various sources including Amazon and Tony Williams. There is a link to sources in the OpenEVSE Wiki. http://code.google.com/p/open-evse/wiki/J1772CableSources" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This unit consists of a tiny OpenEVSE Plus main board. This allows the same power relay that is used in the JuiceBox. It is rated for 80 tiny Chinese amps but is good for at least half of that. Power is supplied by a molded GE 40A range cable with a 14-50 plug. It is transient protected with 3 fused MOVs. The front panel has a RGB color display with a RTC and a power meter. The power meter reads AC volts to 300V and AC power to 50A. This unit has a large gland for cables of at least 30A.

This unit is sold ASIS but i guarantee it will function upon receipt. The cost is $375 plus $ 18 for Priority Mail shipping with a large box. Local pickup In Anaheim near Disneyland is available. Payment is by Paypal if shipped or cash for local pickup.

Back