EVSE Upgrade to swap. SOLD

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davewill

I'm returning my lease, and it's time to swap out my EVSE Upgrade for someone's stock unit. If I was getting another LEAF, I would just keep it, but I got a RAV4 EV instead. So...

From top to bottom we have an EVSE Upgrade V2 240v 16a and 120v 12a...with attractive carrying case. Does not have the adjustable charging rate although it can be upgraded. Then the adapters, NEMA 6-50, 14-30/50, 10-30, and 5-15 (120v). Finally, a PowerFig 50ft L6-20 extension cord, ordered from StayOnline (http://www.stayonline.com/detail.aspx?id=14863" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) I'm asking $250 plus your unmodified Nissan EVSE.

My first choice would be for someone local to San Diego so we could just meet, verify operation, and make the swap. But other arrangements can be made. I would also prefer to not break up the set, but if I don't get anyone who wants all of it, I'll consider those offers.

Please private message me if you're interested.

Back