October Orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onlyjaymoo

Hi All,

I'm a $99 deposit paid late in the day on 4/20 and got an October order date email... anyone else in the same boat and got their dashboard open for order?

BTW, I was at the Alt Expo in the morning and got a drive... checked the colors out and ended up changing from Silver to White. The red also looks pretty good. Wife tagged along and really pushed it during the short drive. I'm glad she was there to check on the "performance" side of things :lol:

As a September order person who has not been able to order yet... I'd be quite miffed if they open up to October people before I can order.

I figure you'd want to know as much as I do if there are October order people who can order... ;)

cdub said:
As a September order person who has not been able to order yet... I'd be quite miffed if they open up to October people before I can order.

Cdub, I was ticked off when some from TX were able to order before the rest of us in the rollout states. Nissan Sup even tried to get me to believe that they were just making it up and hadn't had their dashboards open. I told her all you have to do is check the data and she would see that at least one listed the dealer, price, etc. The other two could order, but hadn't yet.

So no orders yet from the October people?

I could see Nissan taking most of Oct to straighten out September stuff before Oct gets rolling.
I hope you all get in soon.

Still waiting to hear back from Nissan.

I was told by a supervisor that no October orders will go out until all of the September orders problems are worked out. Which is very good. Thank you Nissan.

They better not be being sent... Nissan just told me that they will not be sending any until all September orders are fixed... and since I'm a September order and I'm not fixed yet...

(just spoke to Nissan - they're working on it) They don't seem to know why I'm not showing that I'm in eTec.

No luck here. I reserved about 3 hours after the e-mail went out on 4/20, and I'm in NorCal, so I'm not sure where in the October line that puts me. I just hope I don't have to check my dashboard every day for a month.

Well... from the conversation I had with Nissan this morning... it didn't seem like they'd be solving my issue anytime soon. Or at least they couldn't put a handle on it.

Apparently there are a bunch of people in my position.

They again re-iterated that no October reservations would go out before the September ones are resolved. I really really hope they stay true to their word. Otherwise - where's the incentive for them to solve my problem quickly?

Contacted my PD, and he contacted his regional OM. Neither of them have heard about a hold up from Sept. orders effecting Oct. orders. However, my dashboard is still locked.

garygid said:
Are they checking for name, address, & zip code differences between the EVProject records and the Nissan records?

I would hope so.

My idea today is that the EV Project has always contacted me on one e-mail address and Nissan another. (I originally signed up for the LEAF with an old address but have since changed it)

Who the heck knows. It seems to me that it could be all sorted out relatively quickly with a simple phone call. They must be bombarded or understaffed or both.

cinmar said:
Contacted my PD, and he contacted his regional OM. Neither of them have heard about a hold up from Sept. orders effecting Oct. orders. However, my dashboard is still locked.

Well a supervisor at Nissan assured me on the phone that that would be the case... that no October orders go out until they sort out the September mess...

She better not have been telling me that just to make me feel better.

cdub said:
cinmar said:

Well a supervisor at Nissan assured me on the phone that that would be the case... that no October orders go out until they sort out the September mess...

She better not have been telling me that just to make me feel better.

I know you may not want to hear this, but that same Sup told me that she guaranteed no one from TX would be able to order before my Sept. order. Guess what? At least three received emails and or their dashboards opened so they could order before I could (several days before). So of course I called and told her and she said they were just making it up, but I knew at least one wasn't because he listed his deal, dealer, etc.

Well... It is a little worrying that I called them about this on Monday and still nothing.

However I did get in touch with Wilson Electric and they said that the EV Project should be seeing me in their system soon.

We'll see... this is all pretty ridiculous at this point.

Latest posts

Back