Good afternoon everyone!! We are two engineering Spanish students doing our final project at VIA University College, Horsens, Denmark
. We are studying the posibility of installing a little gasoline engine in a Nissan Leaf to increase its autonomy. As many of you are users of this car (or any other electric car) we would appreciate your help answering a brief surve, no longer than a minute. Thanks in advance for your help
In the 0-5 answers, 0 means "I completely disagree"
and 5 means "I completely agree"
, so use the numbers in this range to say how you feel with these sentences.
1. Is the electric car your second car or you only have this one? (yes/no)
2. My electric car is mostly used in urban trips (0 to 5)
3. I make trips above the expected autonomy of my car (0 to 5)
4. I think that the reduced autonomy (compared to gasoline/diesel cars) is a problem in electric cars (0 to 5)
5. I would like to have more autonomy instantly (without waiting electricity recharges over half an hour) (0 to 5)
6. I feel identified with the term range anxiety (to be worried for not having enough battery to complete my route with an electric car) (0 to 5)
7. I would purchase a kit which allow my car increase its autonomy by fueling some gasoline (0 to 5)
8. I would renounce to some load space in the trunk for gaining some autonomy (0 to 5)
9. I would like that the kit mentioned above would be removable, allowing this way using all the trunk space when necessary (0 to 5)
10. The maximum amount of money I would pay for this kit would be: