My nissan leaf 2013

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martinkaa

Some changes inside, and doing some more cool stuff outside very soon.

The car is Slate metallic and a offset blue rally stripe is next plus de-chroming the whole outside.

All badges are removed already now, including Nissan logo on the rear.

http://edradur.tumblr.com/post/104925386599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even though my piano black plastic is holding up much better than I'd expected it to, I've always taken a fancy to the CF look vinyl wrap for those parts. However, I wouldn't want to loose the informational signage above the vents controls. I wonder if something like that is available somewhere as a transfer decal or other type of sticker?

Edit: Apparently you can buy wet transfer decal paper that you can print onto in your own (color) laser printer! Who knew?

Hi I cut it my self and fit it my self from a biiig sheet of Avery Supreme Carbon fiber vinyl i bought online.

I think it looks so much better then the black cheap plastic.

Bluetooth logo im glad to get rid of :)

I will take pictures of outside once the rally stripe is on :)

It will be like on this car
$(KGrHqJ,!h!E9oZvvGFrBPo!ke(22!~~60_35.JPG

Did you take of the Zero Emission badging on the side of the Car? I am actually looking for some.

Carbon fiber covered the ugly chrome upfront in the grill, covered top part of lights, and Plasti-Dip on the handles.

CF film on front badge.

Removed all badges all sides and rear.

tumblr_no14d6p4bR1tsgmi3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_no1446Hovi1tsgmi3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_no1420xXDU1tsgmi3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_no1420xXDU1tsgmi3o2_1280.jpg

Some updates to the car :)

Carbon film by Avery

tumblr_ngf95mYfMc1tsgmi3o4_540.jpg

tumblr_ngf95mYfMc1tsgmi3o1_540.jpg

wow. the center console and door trim look FANTASTIC. I mean really fantastic.

for some reason however the center nav console looks .... wrong. can't put my finger on why but it just does not look right for some reason.

I really want to do mine in red (Car is red) to offset the DREARY interior of the car (all black and grey)

Very cool!

A lot of car enthusiasts black out their sports cars. It's neat to see someone finally do that to a Leaf. It looks good. Now you just need to replace the wheels with black rims and you are close to done.

The Nissan badge in front looks like you painted the car and forgot to mask it off. It definitely needs either a separate paint job, or outright removal.

I really like what you did to the headlights, how did it change the look? Can you post a picture of the whole car from the front and side if you get a chance?

That is if you still have the car :)

My criticism of the front badge may have sounded like I just don't like the look of the car. In fact I do like the look overall - I just think the front badge (which I assume you left on because of the camera in it) needs actual black paint or wrap.

Back