bluetooth phone connection?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrockWI

So our bluetooth was working fine to our cells and now it just stopped working. The phones don't see any bluetooth when the car is on, well it did see the OBDII bluetooth so I unplugged that thinking they were somehow conflicting but still nothing. When I press and hold the phone button it doesn't do anything, a quick doesn't seem to do anything either, no voice commands. Did we somehow shut it off?

I'm almost afraid to ask if you've already tried either manually going to the Bluetooth menu in the car, and forcing it to connect to the phone, manually going to the Bluetooth menu in the phone, and forcing it to connect to the car, or re-pairing the two.

-Tal

We have the S version so you can't get it at it that way. We took it to the dealer and they were like oh that easy, he came out and tried, scratched his head, then got another tech out there and both of them were messing with it, then took it in the back for 30 minutes and came out and said, your bluetooth is broken and we are ordering a new module. :) They said it is in the back somewhere?

I did try the full car re-booth, the dealer did as well, still nothing. They said the part will be in early next week.

Back