Is carwing currently down?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lettcco

I was playing with the feeds, thought it was a bit slow so I hit stop during one of the transmission. Now when I tried to do anything elese, it keep saying connection to data center failed. I restored the default setting, re-enter the pin and password, nothing seems to work.

lettcco said:
I was playing with the feeds, thought it was a bit slow so I hit stop during one of the transmission. Now when I tried to do anything elese, it keep saying connection to data center failed. I restored the default setting, re-enter the pin and password, nothing seems to work.

I have had that same message before while plugging in the pin and password and try to connect to carwings. It might be down temporary or the reception isn't good in your current location at this time. Give it a little time and try it again.

thanks Danny, I tried it again this morning and it connects right away...weird. Even stranger is I could update stations prior to entering my pin and password.

Back