Navigation and handsfree audio too quiet

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andor

Hello, having an issue with the navigation / handsfree audio that I'm hoping is just me being dumb. I recently purchased (CPO) a 2013 SV Leaf with no options (thus the base radio.) I can play music just fine, over FM, CD, Bluetooth (iPhone), etc. But all other audio is so faint I can barely hear it. This includes navigation, handsfree commands, phone calls (again iPhone over Bluetooth), etc. I've found the volume settings for guidance, incoming/outgoing calls, carwings, etc, but even with them all at max I still can only barely hear. Turning the master audio volume up to its max helps a little, but then of course I blast my eardrums when switching back to music. Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks!
Greg

Mine is an SL with nose but if it works the same there are different volumes. If you adjust the volume up while nav or Bluetooth is on you are adjusting separate volumes on my unit maybe yours too

vwDavid said:
Mine is an SL with nose but if it works the same there are different volumes. If you adjust the volume up while nav or Bluetooth is on you are adjusting separate volumes on my unit maybe yours too

Yeah, mine works the same way I think, but even at full volume for those separate volumes it's still really hard to hear. And above 25 MPH forget it.

Just to update this thread, I took the car in to the local dealer this morning, and they're going to install a new audio control unit (under warranty thankfully.)

Back