One tire has no temp reading on LeafSpy

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmmwv

I've got LeafSpy Pro and just recently I've noticed that my rear driver side tire has no temperature reading, it just says n/a. The PSI reading is correct, as are temp readings on the rest of the tires. Is the sensor going bad?

I had a drop in pressure in this particular tire today that's why I looked, all my tires are at 36psi cold but this one was at 31.5, LeafSpy flashes the reading in red, but the car's TPMS didn't indicate any problems, so I was suspecting the sensor might be malfunctioning. Also at what psi does the TPMS start to alarm? I looked into the manual but I couldn't find this info.

LeafSpy gives psi readings for the tires, not tire temp. The temp display is for the battery pack.

Don't remember how the car alarms, but you can set a pressure alarm in the setting screen on LeafSpy.

Oh now I feel like an idiot :D So the three temps displaying at the same location as the psi's are the three traction battery temp sensors, that makes sense... Thanks.

Back