Kevin78
Delivery Date: 01 May 2013

Re: 2013 Leaf - Dead 12-Volt Battery every 2 Weeks

Mon May 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi.

I have a 2013 Nissan Leaf. I have been driving my leaf for almost three years without any problems. Suddenly one day it didnt start. I called recovery, he charged my battery and the car was working fine for few hours. I thought this is defenetly a battery problem so I went and bought a new battery. The car was fine again. For half a mile. I parked the car to do my shopping (5 minutes) came back to the car and the car didn’t start again. Have someone experienced this? I get the PS light and ELECTRICAL FAULTY sign on my dashboard. There must be something that draining the battery. I have not changed any habit since I bought the car. So it must be electrical problem somewhere.

ScottUrman
Delivery Date: 22 Jan 2018
Leaf Number: 310051

Mon May 21, 2018 2:08 pm

Kevin78 wrote:Hi.

I have a 2013 Nissan Leaf. I have been driving my leaf for almost three years without any problems. Suddenly one day it didnt start. I called recovery, he charged my battery and the car was working fine for few hours. I thought this is defenetly a battery problem so I went and bought a new battery. The car was fine again. For half a mile. I parked the car to do my shopping (5 minutes) came back to the car and the car didn’t start again. Have someone experienced this? I get the PS light and ELECTRICAL FAULTY sign on my dashboard. There must be something that draining the battery. I have not changed any habit since I bought the car. So it must be electrical problem somewhere.

As suggested in the other thread which you thread-jacked, please POST A NEW THREAD. Click on the "NEW TOPIC" button to do that.

Kevin78
Delivery Date: 01 May 2013

Mon May 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Ok. Thanks

Return to “Problems / Troubleshooting”