EV experience poll

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evchels

Hi all,

I’ve been helping the Edison Electric Institute (EEI -an association representing the shareholder-owned electric utilities in the US), plan a campaign to generate consumer interest about the benefits of plug-in vehicles and using electricity as a transportation fuel.

Specifically, the project aims to capture and convey the real-world, emotionally-connected experiences of driving plug-in vehicles- the fun, cool, convenient aspects that have been missing from many of the ads and “educational campaigns” to date. It is incredibly community-focused, recognizing that the current users and enthusiasts are the “experts” both on the vehicles and in talking to other people about them. This campaign aims to amplify your efforts and provide additional support in getting the best messages out more broadly and - to the extent needed - creating tools for all of us to more easily talk to neighbors, friends, and the random curious folks we find lurking around our cars in parking lots. :)

Therefore, I’m hoping you’re willing to join me in helping to make this project all it can be by sharing your experiences via this survey: http://goo.gl/M5VoA . This is merely the first step in an ongoing engagement with this community, but it will help establish the earliest priorities.

Bring your passion, and let me know if you have any questions!

chels.

survey is too long, for me to complete. I got antsy around answer 40 and it was only 20 percent done.
perhaps this should be a paid survey sent to owners. a small stipend would make me devote key time to it.
I left the survey when it asked"
Do you think PEVs are a status symbol?
yes
no

thankyouOB said:
survey is too long, for me to complete. I got antsy around answer 40 and it was only 20 percent done.
perhaps this should be a paid survey sent to owners. a small stipend would make me devote key time to it.
yes
no

Hmm, good to know, thanks. Sounds like there might be an issue with the progress reporting, as the survey's not nearly that long (40q = only 20%? Nope.) Will look into it...

Thank you, Chelsea. One of the better surveys yet, particularly several topics that I have not previously seen addressed. Now that many are past first year of ownership and many 10k's of mileage to match. Thanks.

evchels said:
thankyouOB said:
yes
no

Hmm, good to know, thanks. Sounds like there might be an issue with the progress reporting, as the survey's not nearly that long (40q = only 20%? Nope.) Will look into it...

I am counting each box as an answer. some questions ask for filling in of 8-10 boxes.

i failed to time it but it might have taken 15-20 minutes. i could have easily made it 10 minutes but most of my ad live responses were pretty long. (its rare when i dont find the character limit in something i care about...)

In the questions where you rate 5 things, there is one with a blank field for "other".
On my iPad I was not able to select that blank field.
In addition, none of those items are really important to me, except reliability(although not any more than with other vehicles).

One comment is that it should have asked who your power provider is... My answers for LADWP, for example, are likely to be different than those from someone on SCE...

TomT said:
One comment is that it should have asked who your power provider is... My answers for LADWP, for example, are likely to be different than those from someone on SCE...

Thanks, good point- I'll see if that can be worked in, or at least incorporated in the future!

Back