Should I get Leaf Spy or Leaf Stat? Just want to know SOC

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utgrad

I have a 2012 so would like to be able to see State of Charge %. I would like to get the cheapest option (app plus whatever cost the OBD2 adapter wifi/BT will cost). Thanks!

utgrad said:
I have a 2012 so would like to be able to see State of Charge %. I would like to get the cheapest option (app plus whatever cost the OBD2 adapter wifi/BT will cost). Thanks!
LeafSpy Lite is free, so if you have an Android device, it should be cheapest. If you have an IOS device and no Android device, then LeafStat would be cheaper, even after paying the $9.99 license fee.

RegGuheert said:
utgrad said:
LeafSpy Lite is free, so if you have an Android device, it should be cheapest. If you have an IOS device and no Android device, then LeafStat would be cheaper, even after paying the $9.99 license fee.

And for the 4% of people with Windows Phone:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/leaf-logger/59ce70ce-9604-4bec-8330-79bcce797eed?signin=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will still need to get the OBDII adaptor, wifi for the iPhone, and BT for the Spy Pro. Prices vary... ~$20-$40

Back