TGIF: "You know you are a Leaf driver when..."

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvaLeaf

Figured its time for some Friday fun.

How do you know you are a Leaf driver?

I'll start:

You know you are a Leaf driver when...you find yourself muttering "gas guzzler" under your breath as you pass a Prius on the freeway.

EvaLeaf said:
Figured its time for some Friday fun.

How do you know you are a Leaf driver?

I'll start:

You know you are a Leaf driver when...you find yourself muttering "gas guzzler" under your breath as you pass a Prius on the freeway.

When I got my Leaf, I considered changing the plate on my Prius to be GAS GZLR :lol:

...you take your car in for the annual safety inspection and everyone in the garage gathers around the car with the hood up and the charge port open trying to figure out what they are looking at in there. :lol: (This happened today...)

When you're wife asks you to go to the store and you happily agree, then you end up cruising around for 30 minutes extra listening to 80s on 8.

... the 10th person in a row asks what kind of mileage you get, and then looks at you blankly when you give a number in miles per kwh. :lol:

are so spoiled by smooth acceleration and no engine vibration that any time you ride or drive in even the most luxurious new and properly tuned ICE you feel like you are in some quaint fire breathing rattle trap.

...when you receive an automated email from the Nissan dealership reminding you of your three-month maintenance appointment. And when you call to confirm why?, you are informed that it is for your regularly scheduled oil change.

--True Story--

...when your whole family, kids included, say "eww" or "yuck" at the smell of exhaust from another car in the parking lot.

...when passing a highway patrol officer causes no stress response since you're already at or below the speed limit to extend range.

Back