Too Cool

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddiebo924

Colorado is becoming more and more EV friendly. Charging stations are popping up everywhere which of course is awesome. And. . . I feel like I've hit the Charging Station lottery. My companies lease is up next year and they just signed an agreement with this place:

image1.JPG

Seven dual ChargePoint charges in the front (shown here) and two more in the back for a total of 18. Can't wait to move!

drool.

We have 1, count it, one 120v plug in the parking lot here. We have to take turns to trickle charge or we trip the breaker.

Nice. Are those the office buildings near Flatiron Crossings? Stopped there once on the way back from Golden and was impressed that they had so many L2s.

AlanSqB said:
Nice. Are those the office buildings near Flatiron Crossings? Stopped there once on the way back from Golden and was impressed that they had so many L2s.

Yes, just west of 36 & 287.

They just built this building last year so my guess is that they took advantage (really took advantage) of the subsidy thing that Colorado was offering.

Back