Super Charger Refund?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cranecat

I have a 2011 Nissan Leaf.
Prior to purchase, Nissan had events on the West Coast.
At these events they told us that there would be super chargers from california to Canada.
So I ordered the supercharger.
I have never found a supercharger in Southern California.
I subscribe to all the charge sites and they say there may be one in Anaheim for private use.
My question is:
Has anyone asked for a refund on this feature when turning in their lease?
Thank You!

Maybe you're looking for the wrong thing? Tesla=Supercharger. Nissan=Quick Charger.

And there are a fair number of Quick Chargers in Orange County. I count 24 in the triangle from Westminster to Brea to San Juan Capistrano, including one in Anaheim at the Anaheim Transportation Center on a network I wasn't familiar with and is free to use (so thanks for making me look):

http://www.plugshare.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And FYI...there are 119 in Southern California total according to PlugShare (Santa Barbara - Mexican Border - CA border with AZ/NV)

yep...there were almost no level 3 quick chargers/chademo (except for the Mitsubishi office) back in 2011, but now you've got hundreds.
If you're specifically looking for supercharger access, you bought the wrong car (look up tesla.com)

mwalsh said:
And there are a fair number of Quick Chargers in Orange County. I count 24 in the triangle from Westminster to Brea to San Juan Capistrano, including one in Anaheim at the Honda Center on a network I wasn't familiar with and is free to use (so thanks for making me look):

It loos like this one was misreported as being in the Honda Center. It's actually at the Anaheim Transportation Center. I saw at least one temporary directional sign (reads ARTIC) while coming off the 57 freeway, so I'm tempted to just tell you to follow the ARTIC signs, but YMMV. Did not check it out myself today - there was an event at the Honda Center that made the traffic heading that way area too unbearable.

I guess it was Greenlots own map which may have steered me wrong. If you look on the map at this zoom level, their charger appears to be on the north side of Katella, just where the actual location of the L2 EVSEs are at the Honda Center. But if you zoom in their charger appears to move to the south side of Katella (though it is never portrayed where it actually is):

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 63
Back