Lease Offer and questions

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazaroo

I have a lease quote for a 2013 s with charge package for 0 down and 284 month for 24 months tax included. I live in NC so I don't get the extra 2500 deduction. Is this a good lease. Seems pretty good but could I do better?

Also, is the a difference between the 13 and 14 models. Is there really more miles on the 14s. Also, is it just a software difference and if so can the 13s be upgraded.

I really enjoy my fission energi but am looking at the leaf or focus electric for a full ev.

I got a 2014 S with charge package for 0 down and $260/mo for 24 months all-inclusive. I'm not sure what the "extra 2500" is you are referring to. I'm in GA and the $7500 federal incentive was factored in to the lease and we also have a $5000 state incentive that I'll get when I file my 2014 taxes. The '14 S comes with a backup camera but other than that it's essentially the same as the '13.

pdaunno said:
I got a 2014 S with charge package for 0 down and $260/mo for 24 months all-inclusive. I'm not sure what the "extra 2500" is you are referring to. I'm in GA and the $7500 federal incentive was factored in to the lease and we also have a $5000 state incentive that I'll get when I file my 2014 taxes. The '14 S comes with a backup camera but other than that it's essentially the same as the '13.

Thanks,
I was talking about the 2500 tax credit for California.
If you got that for a 14 you would think I could on a 13 unless there are more incentives on the 14s.

Back