Wow. Estimated Delivery: Month of January 0001???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dashboard changed from "Pending" to "Month of January 0001" today too. But... I just logged in to check this evening and it now says "month of August 2011".... good news I guess.

Anyone know what it takes to change the color at this stage?

etecleaf said:
Anyone know what it takes to change the color at this stage?
When you view your order summary, there is an edit link if you can still change color. If not, you may be able to change color by calling Nissan CS or your dealer. We're assuming that the edit link disappears when your car enters the production queue, so changing color at this point may affect delivery.

UhClem said:
We're assuming that the edit link disappears when your car enters the production queue, so changing color at this point may affect delivery.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking too... I think I'll just stick with glacier pearl.

sirfergy said:
I'm in the same boat. If they really do mean January 2012, I'll probably cancel and order the Focus EV since it looks like it'll be a better car.

On what grounds is it "better?" Only thing I'm aware of is that it charges a bit faster. The truth is, I don't think Ford is serious about its EV program. The Focus was made as a "me too" product. I doubt seriously that the Focus has as much time and thought put into it as the Leaf. Besides, I bet production will be very limited.

Back