What's the fourth EV/PHEV on the Nissan roadmap?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENIAC

Nissan EVP Andy Palmer at the Detroit auto show was talking about the LEAF, the e-NV200 and the Infiniti. Then he said the fourth car is a surprise. Is the fourth the ESFLOW, or do you think it will be something else? Jump to 3:34 to watch this portion of the interview.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMIyRbrf5Qk[/youtube]

Nobody outside of Nissan knows.

I'll vote again, for the umpteenth time, for the ESFLOW, but Mark Perry's recent statements seem to dismiss that, sort of.

I hope it's not some ugly, weird little city car. Build a sports EV, Nissan. Sports cars are your best products.

Boomer23 said:
Nobody outside of Nissan knows.

I'll vote again, for the umpteenth time, for the ESFLOW, but Mark Perry's recent statements seem to dismiss that, sort of.

I hope it's not some ugly, weird little city car. Build a sports EV, Nissan. Sports cars are your best products.

Even if it's not a sports car, at least turn your 370 designers loose on it. Every time I see a Z on the freeway, I can't believe that it is built by the same company that designed the leaf.

j.

TomT said:
Boomer23 said:
Build a sports EV, Nissan. Sports cars are your best products.

Agreed. All the conventional cars and trucks that Nissan/Infinity has built over the years have been average and undistinguished...
Don't forget the 510, the first small inexpensive sedan AFAIR with fully independent suspension and SOHC, and the progenitor of Rice Rockets in the '80s/'90s. SCCA used to have a class just for them (or maybe it just seemed that way at the track).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datsun_510" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I never owned a 510 (a friend did), I had a used 2000 Roadster instead :D

Back