What Color Leaf Did You Choose?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way if you really want to see some nice colors that would go on a Leaf look at the Brompton folding bike web site.... They have some of the neatest colors I have seen to put on a Leaf.... Here is the link:

http://bikebuilder.brompton.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Watch the youtube video.... Do not skip it... This is where you will see the colors....

Recycledoug said:
The dealer has done a search and there are no pearl white Leafs within 70 miles of where his dealership is.

Try a different dealer. I got the same story when looking for my white Leaf. "Amazingly", another dealer was able to find one in 1 day and at the same price. Dealers want to sell you their own stock and not deal with trades etc. Find a willing dealer and you'll find your white leaf.

I would have preferred the red, but at the time I got my car, there were only 3 unsold brand new 2012 SV's in the entire SoCal region, as it was officially end of model year (2013's came out a month later). And the first one turned out to be a false alarm, as it had already plates on it. So I was faced with just a blue one at Tustin, and a red one at Power/South Bay.

I emailed both dealerships, and Tustin got back to me first. So blue it was.

mctom987 said:
I chose Green :)

Where did you get a green one? I didn't realize that was a color choice for the Leaf.

I didn't know what colour mine was when I bought it. I test drove a black one, but then chose one still completely wrapped in white plastic that just got shipped to the dealer. Turned out to be silver when I picked it up a couple days later. Matches my DeLorean...

You should make this a pool if possible.

I think i like the scarlet ember plus but very hard to find. My second choice is probably gun metal which we seem to have plenty around here, but got a better deal on a bright silver one about $500 cheaper so I need to make a decision... lol

I've driven both Scarlet Ember ('18 SL) and Brilliant Silver (2013 & 2021 SV), and while the red is sharper in bright sunlight, the silver looks nicer in a wide variety of lighting. The Scarlet tends to look a little too dark for me in lower light.

We chose white simply for the best heat rejection but liked the blue most l think. My wife still to this day wonders why Nissan makes a car called the LEAF and does not offer it in green... :lol:

OldManCan said:
We chose white simply for the best heat rejection but liked the blue most l think. My wife still to this day wonders why Nissan makes a car called the LEAF and does not offer it in green... :lol:

Hahahaha, that is so true!! Lol

Here is a kewl link to help you decide on the color

https://www.nissanusa.com/vehicles/electric-cars/leaf/gallery.html

Back