Western New York

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leafoffaith

I live in Rochester, NY and am seriously considering buying a Leaf. With four Nissan dealerships in town, there is only one base model in stock. They don't seem too keen to find the one I want for me either. Does anybody have experience getting the car serviced/repaired in this area? If it's so hard to get a Leaf here in the first place, I don't want to get stuck waiting for parts if the car needs to be fixed down the road... :|

For what it's worth, I haven't needed repairs, so I cannot fully respond to your question. However, I know that they have Leaf techs here in Rochester, who I assume would know how to work on the car if you had a problem (when I scheduled a software update I was led to believe that they rotate them between dealers), and I'm confident that the dealers would be able to get any necessary parts. However, I wouldn't rely on the sales associates knowing anything about the car. Mine told me that it would have a full tank of gas when I picked it up, and he didn't seem to understand why I thought that was funny.

Back