Used value on 2014 SV, 22,165 miles

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwatl

I had a 2013 SV lease with the premium package, all-around cam, and quick charge + LED that I opted not to keep once the lease ended. I'm looking to potentially purchase a used one, but it seems they are listed for more than I could have purchased my lease for (after the $6000 off residual from Nissan). Residual on my 2013 was $18,171.

I was quoted $11,688 out the door on the 2014. It has the all around cam, not sure on QC (I'll check). No fogs, so I don't think it has the LED package, not sure about QC. No capacity loss show yet on the cluster. I'm guessing these are going for substantially less at auction.

I'm in no hurry to purchase. I'm currently in a 2013 Prius, and I'm spending about $125 each month for gas. I have a about a 60-70 mile round trip commute. I'm looking to go electric again because I miss having an electric, and monthly it's a bit less expensive with gas and maintenance factored in. I've been out of the loop for a bit, so I'm not very current on what I should consider Thanks in advance for your input. :)

bwatl said:
I was quoted $11,688 out the door on the 2014. It has the all around cam, not sure on QC (I'll check). No fogs, so I don't think it has the premium package, but I'm not sure if that's a valid indicator. No capacity loss show yet on the cluster. I'm guessing these are going for substantially less at auction.[
From http://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa/presskits/us-2014-nissan-leaf-press-kit (see Specs tab), it sounds like it has the Premium Package but NOT the QC + LED headlight package which would add fog lights.

You should run Leaf Spy on it to get Ahr, SOH, Hx readings and make sure the VIN match and odometer is within a mile or so of the dash display.

Back